Partnership with Mindset Health
It’s a pleasure to finally announce my partnership with Mindset Health, a mobile app to manage chronic conditions with hypnosis based digital care programs. The Mindset Health website is now live so please visit to get more information and download the app.
For over a year I have been working with Chris and Alex Naoumidis, two brothers and savvy tech-industry entrepreneurs from Melbourne, Australia.
They have developed a mobile application (app) to make effective hypnosis sessions available from your i-phone* or i-pad* at any time of the day. Mindset Health currently offers self-help sessions created by clinicians to address mental health and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
(*Android versions will be be available at a later date. You can sign up to be notified when an Android version becomes available. Click here).
Click on the microphone to listen to the Podcast of Michael Yapko and Chris Naoumidis describing the Mindset app in the Podcast conducted by Richard Hill and Matthew Dahlitz of The Science of Psychotherapy.
Mindset app – Hypnosis for Mental Health
A healthy mindset can make a dramatic difference to your mental/emotional and physical health.
We’ve built Mindset to help you change your automatic thoughts and learn the skills known to improve and even prevent mental health issues.
I am happy to be a consultant to Mindset Health and a content contributor to the Mindset app.
I have shared my audio programs including:
- Calm Down: teaches you many of the key skills known to reduce and even prevent anxious thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Better Focus, Better Life: build an attitude towards yourself that encourages lifelong growth, becoming more positive and evolving as a person.
- Focus on Feeling Good: teaches you the key skills that are known to reduce, and even prevent, depression.
- Sleeping Soundly: facilitates a good night sleep by teaching you to quiet your mind
- Managing Pain with Hypnosis: teaches you how to achieve more control over your level of comfort
- NEW SESSIONS – I’ve also provided them with several new content sessions that are stand alone recordings to address a plethora of different issues such as focusing on self-awareness, cognitive-distortions, achieving goals and more.
can get free access to Mindset to try the sessions before they refer their clients to the app.
For more information click here
Try it Free for a week then Subscribe to the Mindset app
In addition to the Mindset App that focuses on mental health issues, Mindset Health also has another app called Nerva.
Nerva app – Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
IBS is one of the most common health conditions, affecting 1 in 7 people, yet there aren’t many effective ways to manage the symptoms associated with IBS.
At Mindset Health, we’ve partnered with Dr. Simone Peters to offer her 6-week gut-directed hypnotherapy program which was shown to be clinically effective in 71% of the patients with IBS, the same as the gold standard treatment for IBS – the low-FODMAP diet. Here is link to the clinical trial: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/apt.13706
Stay Tuned, there’s more to come…
We are continually adding new content on a regular basis.
We plan to have the Android app available later this year. You can sign up to be informed when the Android version is available.