Partnership with Mindset Health
It’s a pleasure to finally announce my partnership with Mindset Health.
Over the past year, I have been working with Chris and Alex Naoumidis, two brothers and savvy tech-industry entrepreneurs from Melbourne, Australia.
They have developed an app to make effective hypnosis sessions available from your i-phone or i-pad at any time of the day. (Android versions will be be available at a later date. You can sign up to be notified when an Android version becomes available on the app page). Mindset Health offers self-help sessions created by clinicians to address mental health and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Listen to Michael Yapko and Chris Naoumidis describing the Mindset app
in the Podcast conducted by Richard Hill and Matthew Dahlitz of The Science of Psychotherapy.
Mindset app – Hypnosis for Mental Health
A healthy mindset can make a dramatic difference to your mental/emotional and physical health.
We’ve built Mindset to help you change your automatic thoughts and learn the skills known to improve and even prevent mental health issues.
I am happy to be a consultant to Mindset Health and a content contributor to the Mindset app.
I have shared my audio programs including:
- Calm Down: teaches you many of the key skills known to reduce and even prevent anxious thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Better Focus, Better Life: build an attitude towards yourself that encourages lifelong growth, becoming more positive and evolving as a person.
- Focus on Feeling Good: teaches you the key skills that are known to reduce, and even prevent, depression.
- Sleeping Soundly: facilitates a good night sleep by teaching you to quiet your mind
- Managing Pain with Hypnosis: teaches you how to achieve more control over your level of comfort
- NEW SESSIONS – I’ve also provided them with several new content sessions that are stand alone recordings to address a plethora of different issues such as focusing on self-awareness, cognitive-distortions, achieving goals and more.
Health practitioners can get free access to Mindset to try the sessions before they refer their clients to the app. Visit this site to get access: https://www.themindsetapp.com/healthcare-practitioners
Try it Free for a week then Subscribe to the Mindset app
Given all that is going on in the world at this time with the chaos and anxiety caused by the COVID-19 virus, we were happy to offer the programs in the app for free through the month of April. Mindset Health is now available at a reduced subscription price for monthly or annual plans through July . You can still try it free for a week and then subscribe when you find the value in having these programs available to you 24/7Download Mindset App
In addition to the Mindset App that focuses on mental health issues, Mindset Health also has another app called Nerva.
Nerva app – Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
IBS is one of the most common health conditions, affecting 1 in 7 people, yet there aren’t many effective ways to manage the symptoms associated with IBS.
At Mindset Health, we’ve partnered with Dr. Simone Peters to offer her 6-week gut-directed hypnotherapy program which was shown to be clinically effective in 71% of the patients with IBS, the same as the gold standard treatment for IBS – the low-FODMAP diet. Here is link to the clinical trial: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/apt.13706
Stay Tuned, there’s more to come…
We are continually adding new content on a regular basis.
We expect to have the new Mindset Health website up in the near future.
We plan to have the Android app available later this year. You can sign up on the app to be informed when the Android version is available.