We provide information on mental health issues offering reserach, perspectives, resources, and event information.
Check your e-mail for the confirmation link.
Once you confirm – you’ll be subscribed to our newsletter.
If you don’t receive that confirmation e-mail promptly, make sure you check your spam mail, it might be hiding there.
Sign up for our e-newsletter!
Upcoming Events and 5 million views!
- End of year webinars in November & December you don’t want to miss
- Michael’s depression presentation has reached 5 million views on youtube!
- Diane shared more photos from our OZ trip
Free Social Media Resources, New Upcoming Webinars, OZ update
- Free Resources on the Influence of Social Media on Mental Health are
- Announcing Upcoming Webinars in September
- Diane shared some photos from our OZ trip
Back to OZ: In-Person Workshop Melbourne Australia
- Announcing the First In-Person Workshop that Michael is doing since the beginning of COVID. In collaboration with Mindset Health the workshop will be on August 29 & 30 in Melbourne, Australia.
- Announcing the New Digital Mental Health Program coming soon to Mindset Health created by Michael.
- Announcing our new refreshed website coming in August.
Social Media & Youth Advisory, Special Journal Issue
- U.S. Surgeon General’s Advisory on Effects of Social Media on Mental Health in Young People
- Yapko will be guest editor of two special issues of the American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis on Hypnosis and the Treatment of Depression – A Sneak Peak …
- 2024 Online 100-Hour Clinical Hypnosis and Stragegic Psychotherapy Training begins in January. Register Now.
Have We Been Mislead About Antidepressants – A Free Yapko/Kirsch Webinar
- Link to Youtube video of a free webinar with Drs. Michael Yapko and Irving Kirsch hosted by MindsetHealth.
- Invitation to join us for our 2024 Onine 100-Hour Training
Free Kirsch-Yapko Webinar, CDC Study and more…
- A New Study from the CDC regarding high school students during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Announcing a webinar with Dr. Irving Kirsch and Dr. Michael Yapko entitled, Rethinking the Treatment of Depression: Have We Been Misinformed About Antidepressants?
- Announcing a 3-Hr webinar on april 22, 2023 with Michael on The Discriminating Therapist
Announcing our 2024 Online 100-Hr Course
- This entire newsletter contains information about our 2024 Online 100-Hour Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy Training.
- Links to video description of the course, course brochure, more information and registration.
Podcast, Research & Webinar
- Research on exercise as a first line approach in mental health
- Announcing a podcast with Drs. Michael Yapko & David Burns
- Announcing a 3-hr webinar in April on The Discriminating Therapist
- Open Registration for the 100-Hr training beginning in January 2024
New Trainings & What About Antibiotics?
- Research on antidepressants’ Negative Impact on Antibiotics
- Announcing a 9-Hour Webinar on Process-Oriented Hypnosis: Utilizing Generalities Specifically
- Announcing a 3-Hour Webinar on Hypnosis and Mindfulness
- Open Registration for the 100-Hr training
Free Mediation Summit & Next Live Webinar
- Announcing a Free Online Event “The Power of Meditation”
- Excerpt from an “op-ed” piece Michael wrote for the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
- Announcing a 9-Hr Webinar on Process-Oriented Hypnosis